– Your Blood Cells Count!
I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to train in Bio Testing and Therapy with Fr. Fox. This was in 1995 and it has made such a difference to my life and how I live my life. Fr. Fox left his mark on everyone who met him. I was absolutely sure that what Fr. Fox did and taught was very right. Through personal experience, having been worked on by Fr. Fox during the training (as we all were), I was left in no doubt that this therapy worked. I had suffered from severe body pain for quite some time which had left me tired and worn out. Following the work with Fr. Fox my body pain was removed and replaced with energy levels I had not felt for quite some time. I was hooked. Given the very young ages of my three children at that time I was not in a position to work at the therapy but I continued with practice, practice and more practice (with great input by Sr. Rachel). No body that crossed my door was safe. Instinctually I know that Fr. Fox had a very special gift to pass on.
During my training a few areas in particular stuck out in my mind and it is not surprising that these were the very elements that seemed to always come up when treating people. One of them was the Somatid Cycle. I have a vivid memory of Fr. Fox teaching us how to bring the somatid cycle back into balance. When testing with BTTI and the Blood Cells Vial is required as the remedy, it will either be the various remedies under the Cells or the somatid cycle that will need to be tapped in. Before describing how to remedy the somatid cycle I would like to give you a small bit of background on what the somatid cycle is. All those years ago I had no idea what it was only how to fix it – and that it worked.
Somatids are microscopic energy particles. They are found in all things including humans, animals, fruit, veg, and the sap of plants and also in lifeless organic matter like rocks and ashes. They are apparently indestructible.
Looking at the somatid cycle (this is shown on our BTTI sheets under the Combination Remedies for the Blood Cells Vial information) the first three stages are normal and are necessary in the human body as an immune response initiator. There are however a further 13 stages from stage 4 to 16.
Let us take a look at what happens in this cycle under the various stages:
Stage: What happens …
- bacterial form
- becomes double bacterial form evolving from the preceding and observed in blood smears
- rod form – looks like bacteria but longer
- bacterial form with double spores
- bacterial form with granulated double spores – they begin to move
- microbial bacteria – resulting from the maturation of the previous form and well known to microbiologists
- microbial globular form – this micro bacteria has developed bubble like enclaves
- bursting of bubble micro bacteria and this causes the release of elements of its cytoplasm (the fluid surrounding it) into the blood
- yeast form – yeast like formations that result from the bursting of the bubble like bacteria
- Ascosporic – the further development of the yeast form which are pre cursers of mycelia form (fungus)
- mycelia (fungus) – young
- develops into adult fungus (with thallus / branches)
- end of cycle – when this fungus reaches full maturity it is extremely active and when it bursts it releases an enormous quantity of new particles into the blood. Each particle is capable of duplicating the entire cycle.
This fibrous thallus (or the waste product) which is the residue from the somatid cycle is often observed in blood smears and dismissed as an artefact of coloration.
We all know that our blood is a useful focal point for exploring our health. The Doctor will take blood samples to diagnose what is going on. Whatever health issues we have today is largely the result of what is in our blood. Our blood bathes our cells in nutrients 24 hours a day. Our blood also has to carry away metabolic waste products. It is our Super Highway of nutrition and detoxification that reaches into (virtually) every organ and cell in our entire body. It makes sense then, that to improve our health it is necessary to improve our blood composition. Some research shows that if you take blood from people whose bodies prevent cancer and then inject that blood into people suffering from cancer the anti-cancer benefits of the blood are immediately reflected in the cancer patient (through tumour shrinkage for example). There is such a thing as anti-cancer blood – if you eat an anti-cancer diet you are making anti-cancer blood every single day.
Some facts to think about:
- A typical human blood cell lives 4 – 5 months (approx. 120 days)
- Blood is made up of 3 things:
- Red Blood Cells: Oxygen carriers
- White Blood Cells: Immune Function
- Blood Plasma: Liquid solution that carries everything else.
When more red blood cells are needed, the body in its infinite healing wisdom automatically generates new ones. Obviously it must generate these new cells using the materials that are available – materials that are circulating in your blood at the time.
So the blood you make today that will be carried around your body for the next 4 months is made from the materials that are in your blood right now.
So let’s face it:
Bad blood leads to bad results:
- Anger/moody mental function
- Chronic disease
- Good blood on the other hand leads to happy healthy outcomes:
- Improves your sleep
- Improves your sex
- Improves your mood and cognitive function
- Keeps your body free from cancer
- Keeps your body youthful and energised
- Actively healing itself on multiple levels
So let’s get to cleansing our blood and enhancing our health in a very simple and easy manner as taught by Fr. Fox in Bio-Testing and Therapy.
Somatid Cycle Protocol
5 Easy to Follow Steps:
- Test – (by whatever means you use, i.e. spasm, pendulum, body pendulum/other)
To identify at what stage you/other are at in the Somatid Cycle. Start at number 1 and test through all numbers (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 etc.) till you come to where you get a change. Let’s assume you are at No. 8. (In my experience many people show up at number 9 when they have viral in their system, some at number 12 when big yeast infection present and many more at number 8 with bacterial infection present in the system.)
- Take your Blood Cells Vial from your bio-testing and therapy combination remedy kit and hold it in your left hand – between your fingers (this can be done by yourself for yourself or with another person).
- Holding the Vial in your left hand begin to tap back through the numbers starting at number 8 by placing your left hand on each number as you work back from number 8 thru 7, 6,5,4,3,2,1, each time placing your fingers on the number and tapping your upper arm.
- You work thru the numbers 8 – 1 seven times and then move to begin the same process starting at number 7 and working thru 7, 6,5,4,3,2,1, – do this seven times and so on i.e.
- 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, x 7 times – each time placing your fingers on the nos. and tapping body
- 7,6,5,4,3,2,1, x 7 times
- 6, 5, 4,3,2,1, x 7 times
- 5, 4,3,2,1, x 7 times
- 4,3,2,1, x 7 times
- Test again to see where you are in the somatid cycle now. You may stop at 3 or within the first 3 as these are naturally occurring in the body. If you have brought the cycle back to a number beyond 3 you must start the process again at that number e.g. No. 6. Start 6,5,4,3,2,1, x 7 times
- 5, 4,3,2,1, x 7 times
- 4,3,2,1, x 7 times
Test again and repeat if necessary to bring the cycle back to within 3.
Congratulations you have cleansed your blood in one of the simplest ways as taught by Fr. Fox.
If we take a brief look now at the homeopathic remedies included in the Blood Cells Vial:
There are 13 different remedies included in the vial. These remedies relate to most areas of the body. This is just a very brief overview of these remedies as they appear and the area they relate to.
Remedy: Organ/Body System etc.:
- Primula Cerebral congestion
- Pinus Syl Weak Ankles / Walking / Sinus / Lungs and Breathing
- Conium Central Nervous System / Breathing / Eye / Sinus / Ears and Hearing
- Calc Sulph Eczema/Glandular Swellings
- Helianthus Spleen
- Sabadilla Cranial Nerves / Vertigo / Sleep / Wake
- Ambra Cranial Nerves / Thalamus / Amygdala / Aggression
- Staphasagria Vagus Nerve /Smell /Taste /Emotional Turmoil /Bottled up Anger
- Laurocerases Respiratory/ Heart/Sleep/Extremities & Fever
- Hepaticum Pharyngeal Catarrh (itching and tickly throat)
- Kali Phos Nerve Remedy/Genital Tract – Ovaries /Testicles/Inflammation
- Alium Cepa Genital Tract /Endocrine/Sinus /Central Nervous System/Olfactory Nerves
So by using the Blood Cells Vial to cleanse our blood we have worked on practically the whole body. As we all know, our blood plays a major role in all our body systems as they all rely on blood supply.
Body System: Connection to Blood.
- Cardiovascular: Pumps blood around the body
- Muscular: Depends on a healthy blood supply
- Skeletal: Red and White Cells grow in bone marrow
- Endocrine: Hormones produced (our chemical messengers) circulated in the blood to keep proper internal environment
- Respiratory: Working with breathing muscles brings air to and from lungs where gases exchanged for oxygen. Blood transports these gases to and from all body tissues supplying oxygen and removing waste carbon dioxide.
- Immune: Protecting us from infectious diseases (white Blood Cells)
- Reproductive: Needs steady supply of oxygen. Blood carries the hormones released by the reproductive system around the body
- Urinary Tract: Formation of urine by the kidney eliminates waste and helps maintain the body’s chemical balance. Production of urine influenced by blood flow and blood pressure, chemical and various rhythms and cycles in the body such as sleep and waking.
- Digestive: Responsible for breakdown of food, extraction and absorption of nutrients (include all organs connected with digestion)
- Nervous: The Nervous system comprises Brain and Spinal Cord. Heart and Brain function are triggered by the Nervous system. Blood supply problems can cause mental health issues i.e. from toxins, drugs, medicines, alcohol etc. Infections can also affect the Brain.
- Lymphatic: Closely connected to the circulatory system. Lymph comes from the blood and is returned to the blood.
- Organs: All organs and tissues (Skin and Organs of Digestion) of the body need a supply of oxygenated blood and the removal of waste products.
I am just, for information purposes, going to give a very broad overview of occasions when the somatid cycle was required when testing with clients.
When RC came to see me he just was not feeling well, felt he had slowed down and was experiencing trouble with his eyes. On testing RC I found salmonella affecting the lungs, parasitic affecting the eyes, viral affecting the Immune System and dysbiosis affecting the somatid cycle. It was at 8. By tapping the somatid cycle back to normal it will assist the body deal with events ie. detox for parasitic, use of probiotic and change of diet.
Another client CJ (35) had digestive problems since early 20s. She had rash from (dairy wheat and cheese) and her blood felt as though it was pulsing. She had a lot going on in her system ranging from Heart and circulation/gut absorption problem/gall bladder problem/ kidney/ lungs/ emotional context was very big/ limbs and hormonal system but underlying all the problems parasitic, viral and cystic showed up with pre cancer showing the somatid cycle at 10. While I have worked with CJ many times since then the somatid cycle has never appeared again for remedying.
Another client had scarlet fever as a child which was never treated. He has sleep apnoea and uses a machine at night. He sweats a lot since young, has cramps in his stomach for the past 7/8 years. He coughs in the morning. He had accidentally been given Antibiotics at four times the proper strength by a dentist while having very deep work done at age 35. On testing the client showed with salmonella in lungs/ kleibsella affecting lymph of lower body parasitic in bowel, helicobactor affecting the nervous system, viral affecting the brain area and cystic affecting reticular formation for breathing and also the somatid cycle at 12 yeast form.
This is just an indication of how relevant the somatid cycle is to what is going on in the system and how so many of the body systems can be affected by the state of the blood. So Fr. Fox has most definitely provided us with an amazing tool in BTTI. I feel blessed to have known him.
In relation to the somatid cycle reference has to be made to Gaston Naessens who built the microscope which he called the Somatoscope. He was born in Northern France in 1924 and studied physics, chemistry and biology. When the war started he moved to South of France and continued his studies. He got a degree in Biological Engineering. During his studies he was bothered by the limited power of the microscope. He decided to make a better one. He build the Somatscope in 1949 which enabled him to see organisms as small as 150 angstroms (1 angstrom =- 100 millionth of a centimetre). This allowed Gaston Naessens to see the tiny organism in our blood while still alive as opposed to dead as is the case with other microscopes. With this magnification he began to study human blood. He discovered that the blood of sick people was vastly different to the blood of healthy people. He noticed that healthy people kept the somatid number in check while unhealthy bodies were unable to. He discovered that the first three somatids were essential to life because they produce a particle responsible for cell division. Naessens’ early successes in treating cancer was not approved of by the medical authorities and he was fined. He moved to Corsica but was forced to move again to avoid further investigation.
Unfortunately he was continuously persecuted as his work and research did not suit the American Cancer Society or the American Medical Association. He moved to Quebec. Here he had support from scientists and doctors until such time as the various Associations again denounced his findings.
Through his research Naessens discovered that when the immune system is weakened the somatids go through the other thirteen stages. This weakening can be caused by many reasons such as exposure to chemical pollution, ionising radiation, electric fields, poor nutrition, accident, shock, depression and more.
His research has resulted in the association of degenerative diseases with the development of forms in the 16 stage cycle (rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, cancer and Aids). The ability to associate the disease with specific stages has enable Naessens to pre-diagnose conditions in advance of when they would clinically appear. He did wonderful work and though he was continually persecuted Fr. Fox chose to include this work in his BTTI protocol.
So to wrap up: When thinking about health enhancing qualities of your blood remember this astonishing fact:
Modern science cannot make human blood. But YOU can.
So will you manufacture blood out of transfats, pharmaceuticals and junk food or will you make your blood out of living fruits and vegetables, healthful omega 3s and positive energies from Mother Nature?
It’s your choice, each and every day. You can have good blood or bad blood and the health results you get will directly reflect the quality of your blood.
You have these tools in your Bio-Testing and Therapy Kit!