Is open to all who have an interest in natural holistic health.
Renewal and fees
Membership fee is due at the end of April each year prior to AGM
Benefits of becoming a member of the Bio-Testing and Therapy Association
- Receiving the BTTI newsletter “Thrice-yearly”
- Members discount to workshops organised by the BTTI committee
- Being part of a group of like-minded people.
- Keeping members abreast of other alternative health developments.
- Advertising in our web site (Link Page)
- Discounted Professional Insurance rates
- CPD system for professional organisations
- Membership of the Federation of complementary therapists association (FICTA)
- Current BTTI FICTA representative is Tony Lawless Read about …btti-ficta-efcam